I am a Sapphire Consultant for Organo. I currently serves as the Midlothian Area Chamber of Commerce IT Chair and on the Board of Directors for the Midlothian Historical Society. I teach classes at the Midlothian Public Library. I have several writing projects that are in the works for publication, as well as, some web design projects.
Web Design Projects
- Autism Family Foundation – autismfamilyfoundation.net
- Eagles Nest – OGEaglesNest.com
- Midlothian Area Chamber of Commerce – midloareachamber.com
- Mother Goose Children’s Academy – mothergoosechildrensacademy.com
- Susan Manion – susanmanion.com
- Susan Marie’s Enterprises – susanmariesenterprises.com
With this blog and Podcast I’ll share some personal experiences and thoughts on many topics from personal development to writing.
Upcoming Topics: e-learning, digital media, technological tools, tutorials, and interviews with entrepreneurs, gamers and writers discussing various aspects of their journey, life around Chicago, and much, much more.
I want to especially thank my followers, Wanda Malone at autismfamilyfoundation.net, Dave Jackson at The School of Podcasting, Erik Johnson the Podcast Talent Coach, and my mentor and coach Dr. Latrice.