- Rule #6 of A Better Way to Live
- Actions Speak Louder than Words
- 2015 Goals
- What Are Some Actions You Can Do
- Go the Extra Mile
Let your actions always speak for you, but be forever on guard against the terrible traps of false pride and conceit that can halt your progress. The next time you are tempted to boast, just place your fist in a full pail of water, and when you remove it, the hole remaining will give you a correct measure of your importance.
~ Og Mandino, Author and Motivational Speaker
Picture placing your fist into a pail of water. Take it out. Wow, no hole. If that measures our importance, there is no hole. Does it we we have no importance, no to me it means that your words carry no weight but your actions do. Your actions speak volumes!
Actions Speak Louder than Words
It’s a new year! Most people have made resolutions. Let your actions speak for you by making your dreams come true.
I had to stop talking and start doing. How could I ask someone to do something I wasn’t willing to do or have done myself. I like to lead by example. I will be the best example I can be.
My goals for 2015:
- Continue to take off weight and weigh 220 pounds by June 12, 2015
- Make a Decision
- Create that mental image of your desired weight
- 30 Day Coffee Challenge
- Eat Healthy
- Build my International Gourmet Coffee Company and become a coffee millionaire by June 30, 2015
- Finish my dissertation and graduate with my Ph.D. by July 2015
In order to make 2015 my year! To have the most amazing life, I asked myself, “What actions can I do that I didn’t do in 2014?” Following are some action that I will work on in 2015:
- Show my company to 400 people in the next 180 days
- Sample coffee to 10 people a day
- Write more than once a week other than my Podcast show notes
- Write at least 15 minutes a day
- Complete my book projects
- Finish my dissertation
What Are Some Actions You Can Do
- Create some goals and dreams
- Make a Decision
- Write them down and picture it in your mind
- Take action everyday to achieve your goals and dreams
- Create an accountability system
Go the Extra Mile
Less than 40 days to help keep the St. Martin De Porres House of Hope going into the future.
My goal is to sell 10,000 boxes of coffee in January to help raise most of if not all the $40,000 needed to keep their doors open. Buy 3 or 4 boxes at WantMyCoffee.com. 50% of all profits will be donated to the St. Martin De Porres House of Hope.