The Scholars Room: tips & tools for your scholarly journey and beyond.
* Meet the host
* The purpose of the podcast
* Review of Dropbox
* Other features of the show
Provide tech tips, writing tips & motivation to stick with it. This podcast is for anyone thinking about, begging, or ending (or somewhere in between) your scholarly journey – no matter what university you attend whether online or traditional school.
This is my rudder I plan to use for this podcast. Jackson stated that “I ask myself, should this be in the podcast? Well does it (why reason). It helps me identify who I think is listening” (2012). I also want to thank Dave for all his help and if you want to start your own podcast go out to the http://schoolofpodcasting.com.
*** note the APA format you will see more as time goes on ***
Dropbox: My favorite tool for keeping my files current, handy on all the computers I work with, and it’s free. What I love about Dropbox is that I always have my stuff when I need it. Basically, it’s your personal jump drive without carrying it in your pocket. I got tired of always losing or breaking one or not having it with me when I wanted to plunk myself down and get to work.
Sign up for free! http://db.tt/BWxxItC8.
* Journey Progress: Updates on my own scholarly journey
* Tips: Things that others or I have found useful to make the journey easier, APA style, the writing process, and much, much more.
* Tools: Any programs, apps, or other technology that will help along the journey
* Special Guests: Invite guests to be part of the discussion
* Answer any questions you have
If you have any questions or comments, contact me at email@example.com or tweet me at DanHansen_
Jackson, D, (2012), personal communication through http://schoolofpodcasting.com, October 16, 2012