Best of The Coffee Couch – TCC Episode 39
- Interview with Sr. Therese O’Sullivan - Episode 32
- 5 Cs of the Scholarly Way - Episode 21
Interview with Sr. Therese O’Sullivan - Episode 32
I visited St. Martin De Porres House of Hope,located in the Woodlawn neighborhood of Chicago, recently and interviewed Sr. Therese O’Sullivan. She talked about the House of Hope and her hopes for the future. The House of Hope is a converted Catholic grammar school to a shelter for homeless women.
Less than 12 days to help keep the House of Hope going into the future. Buy 2 or 3 boxes at WantMyCoffee.com or donate directly to the link below. A large portion of all profits will be donated to the House of Hope.
5 Cs of the Scholarly Way - Episode 21
What is the Scholarly Way
The scholarly way is not only about having or showing knowledge, learning, or devotion to academic research but also living a way that promotes good health, faith, family, and displaying the 5 Cs of the scholarly way.
5 Cs of the Scholarly Way
- Curiosity – a keen sense of wonder, looking at life without filters, and seeing things in unusual ways
- Confidence – Know that you know. You are the expert and people will look to you as a leader.
- Courage – Have a fighter’s mentality. Never give up attitude. Be Persistent.
- Commitment – Commit to the process no matter how long it may take. Keep your promise to yourself and others.
- Connectedness – Connect with mentors, instructors, students, and other scholars. You can do this through social media or reading scholarly articles and journals.