A Foundation of Pleasant Thoughts - TCC Episode 35
Build this day on a foundation of pleasant thoughts. Never fret at any imperfections that you fear may impede your progress. Remind yourself, as often as necessary, that you are a creature of God and have the power to achieve any dream by lifting up your thoughts. You can fly when you decide that you can. Never consider defeat again. Let the vision in your heart be in your life's blueprint. Smile!
~ Og Mandino, Author and Motivational Speaker
- Thoughts are things!
- Foundation of Pleasant Thoughts
Thoughts are things!
The foundation of the story of Peter Pan is "Think Happy Thoughts." It gave Peter the power to soar like an eagle. In the movie Hook, Peter became a man and forgot that lesson of thinking happy thoughts. It took a group of kids and the thought of losing his son, to see what made him happy.
I first heard the words "To think is to create" in 2003.
- Thought are Things (Prentice Mulford, 2008):
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve (Napoleon Hill, 2007)
- The Law of Attraction, The Secret (Byrne, 2006)
- C.H.A.N.G.E. - Choosing Happiness And Never Give Excuses
- Picture what you want - I'm reworking my vision board to add pictures of more things I want.
- F.O.C.U.S. - Follow One Course Until Successful ~ Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad). Keeping that picture and those decisions to be happy at the forefront of your mind.
Byrne, R. (2006). The secret. New York: Atria Books.
Hill, N. (2007). Think and grow rich. S.l.: Duke Classics.
Kiyosaki, R., & Lechter, S. (2000). Rich dad poor dad: What the rich teach their kids about money that the poor and middle class do not! New York: Warner Business Books.
Mulford, P. (2008). Thoughts are things. Waiheke Island: Floating Press.