30 Day Mental Fast
- Read 15 minutes/day
- No TV
- Listen to Personal Development Audio
- No News Papers
- Associate with positive people
- Drink water & take Organo Gold Capsules
- Reflection Time
Goals for 2014
Goals for 2014? Where did the last 30 days go, let alone 2013. This has been a great and humbling experience. One thing I learned was that I can change. When I started I was lost, had no direction, and now I have many paths to explore. I have also discovered a way to make a quick plan to reach those goals. I managed to research a little better, gain more focus, and write more on a daily basis. I highly recommend doing a 30 Mental Fast regularly just as a means to regroup, refocus, and reenergize. I refocused my personal goals and my Happy and Grateful Statement. Start making your dreams a reality.
Goals for 2014 (so far):
- Graduate from Walden July 2014
- Finish my Dissertation and get it approved by May 30, 2014
- Become a Diamond Consultant in Organo Gold
- Get a good head shot for blog, podcast and social media
- Lose 100 pounds
- Get off blood pressure and cholesterol medications
- Relaunch my podcast
- Create a podcast network
- Become a paid full-time author
- Become a paid public speaker
- Create a platform to give back to the world
- Renew my hypnosis certificate
- Create a wellness center
- Publish my first of many novels
- Sell some of my screenplays
- Go back to Thailand and teach a semester or two
- Do the Belgium beer tour
- Kiss the Blarney Stone (not sure why just because)
- Self-publish some of my older works to get started in my writing career
- Join a writing group
- Write a journal article
- Write some short stories to better develop my craft
- Get back to music
- Learn to draw or paint
- Write new screenplays
- Read more novels
- Be on TV and Radio
- Connect with a blogger who is bigger than me
- Do more Public Speaking
- Participate in the Toastmasters International – International Speech contest 2014
Personal Goals: My goals for the rest of this mental transformation and beyond are to complete my dissertation, graduating in July 2014, bring my Organo Gold business to the next level, get better at saying “no”, especially to those things that will not help me realize my goals, write more articles, finish a novel, and creating financial freedom.
Happy and Grateful Statement I am happy and grateful that I am a Diamond Consultant for Organo Gold coffee because I am able to be a good husband, father, son, brother, mentor, and author because I am able to have the freedom and time to write books and articles that entertain and inspire my readers in order to create positive social change.
Read 15 mins /Day: Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life
No TV: No Problem.
Listen to PD Audio: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
No Newspapers: None, nada, nil.
Associate with positive people: Today was spent working on my dissertation but I did joined Good Reads - Author/Blogger Network. This way I can connect with other authors and see what they have going on.
Exercise: I went to gym this morning.
Reflection Time: Started to meditate on my brand.
Michael Hyatt - http://michaelhyatt.com/
This is Your Life Podcast - http://michaelhyatt.com/thisisyourlife