5 Ways to Get Over The Wall: TCC Episode 15
- What is the Wall
- My Wall was My Weight
- 5 Ways to Get Over The Wall
What is the Wall
What is the wall?
- Divides rooms
- Provides privacy by blocking a view or keeping people out
- In this case, a barrier (2014) which is an obstacle, imagined or real, that keeps people or things apart, prevents communication, or slows progress.
The wall to me is the third definition. I had this habit of sabotaging myself especially when it came to my weight. I’d come up to the finish line and pull a hamstring, trip over my shoelaces, or just plain stop.
My Wall Was My Weight
I got so stuck on the how-to that I forgot to get to basics, the want-to. I had to ask better questions. How can I turn this around? What can I do to get over this wall?
I have been a yo-yo dieter. I have struggled with my weight since I was young. I was diagnosed with Morbid Obesity at 380 pounds. The last time I weighed 200 lbs I was 13. My wall was 340 pound mark.
Since I started using my coffee and taking the Organo Gold Capsules, part of my 30 day mental fast, I have shed over 50 pounds. I found I no longer crave breads or desserts. I no longer have a taste for beer which is weird because I used to brew it. Now I’m weighing in at 328.8 as of this post.
5 Ways to Get Over The Wall
These are 5 ways I took to get over the wall
- Consume Healthy Products: Take Organo Gold Capsules and Drink the Coffee. There is a mind-body connection.
- Ask Better Questions: I just started asking “how do I” or “how can I”.
- Take Action: Schwartz (1987) suggested to overcome obstacles you must take action.
- Baby Steps: Kiyosaki (2000) suggested that you take baby steps.
- Picture It: Picture in your mind overcoming the obstacle.
barrier. (2014). Dictionary.com Unabridged. Retrieved from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/barrier
Kiyosaki, R., & Lechter, S. (2000). Rich dad, poor dad: What the rich teach their kids about money– that the poor and middle class do not! New York: Warner Business Books.
Schwartz, D. (1987). The magic of thinking big. New York: Simon & Schuster.
Get your Free Audible Book with a