- No TV
- No Newspapers
- Read 15 minutes/day of a Good Uplifting Book
- Listen to Personal Development Audio
- Associate with positive people
- Drink water & take Organo Gold Capsules
- Reflection Time
This is the theme for tomorrow’s Podcast at DanHansen.com
What is the wall?
- In a house it divides rooms.
- In your yard it could provide privacy by blocking a view or keeping people out.
- In this case, it’s a barrier (2014) an obstacle, imagined or real, that keeps people or things apart, prevents communication, or slows progress.
The wall to me is the third definition. I had this habit of sabotaging myself. I’d come up to the finish line and pull a hamstring, trip over my shoelaces, or just plain stop.
I got so stuck on the how-to that I forgot to get to basics, the want-to. I had to ask better questions. How can I turn this around? What can I do to get over this wall?
Getting Over The Wall
These are some of the steps I took to get over the wall
- Ask Better Questions: I had to ask better questions to myself like “How can I turn this around?” or “How do I improve this or that?”
- Take Action: Schwartz (1987) suggested to overcome obstacles you must take action
- Baby Steps: Kiyosaki (2000) suggested that you take baby steps
- Picture It: Picture in your mind overcoming the obstacle
No TV or Newspapers
No newspapers or TV.
Read 15 Minutes a Day of a Good Book
I’m reading The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz.
Personal Development Audio
This Morning I listened to Robert T. Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Drink water & take Organo Gold Capsules
I start the day with Grapeseed Extract and Mycelium great for arthritis and mental clarity. Midday, I take the Ganoderma capsules for overall health and body detox. Just before bed I take the Spore Powder. All I know is I get a better quality of sleep. Looking forward to Wednesday weigh in.
I walked for 45 minutes. WootSauce!!!!
Just went deep and pictured all those things I want. I think it’s about time to do some guided meditations.