30 Day Mental Fast
- Read 15 minutes/day
- No TV
- Listen to Personal Development Audio
- No News Papers
- Associate with positive people
- Drink water & take Organo Gold Capsules
- Reflection Time
Creating the Plan
Creating the Plan will be my first step to accomplish my goals.
Here are the steps I plan take to create this plan:
- Review my Big Why: Why so I really want to do this
- Create my Bucket List: I need to list those things I want to accomplish, some refer to this list as a "Bucket List", in my life.
- Pick a goal from the list and go for it
The Big Why: On Day 1 I talked about my Big Why. So here is the list that I came up with then:
- Be a good provider and inspiration for my family
- Freedom to travel
- Surround myself with like-minded friends
- Freedom and money to write novels that entertain and inspire
- Finish my Ph.D.
- Make a difference in the world
- Be an instrument for positive social change.
Things I didn't think of then in the categories of fitness and faith:
- Get into shape and lose wight so I can fit on a plane comfortably
- Have a better relationship with my creator
Personal Goals: My goals for the rest of this mental transformation and beyond are to complete my dissertation, graduating in July 2014, bring my Organo Gold business to the next level, get better at saying “no”, especially to those things that will not help me realize my goals, write more articles, finish a novel, and creating financial freedom.
Physical Goals: I need to lose a bunch of weight. I have been diagnosed with diabetes and morbid obesity. So I want to lose over 100 pounds. Been a yoyo dieter all my life, another failsafe or punishment mechanism.
Happy and Grateful Statement I am happy and grateful that I am a Diamond Consultant for Organo Gold coffee because I am able to be a good husband, father, son, brother, mentor, and author because I am able to have the freedom and time to write books and articles that entertain and inspire my readers in order to create positive social change.
Read 15 mins /Day: I’m continuing to read Dissertation and Scholarly Research: Recipes for Success: 2013 Edition by Marilyn K Simon Ph.D. and Jim Goes Ph.D.
No TV: Still no Problem.
Listen to PD Audio: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
No Newspapers: Not today.
Associate with positive people: Today, I just hung out with my son,
Exercise: I’m loving yoga have a few poses to help whip me in shape.
Reflection Time: Continued catching up on several episodes This is Your Life Podcast by Michael Hyatt.
Michael Hyatt - http://michaelhyatt.com/
This is Your Life Podcast - http://michaelhyatt.com/thisisyourlife