Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play and you will finally be able to move forward toward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence.
~ Og Mandino, Author and Motivational Speaker
- Counting Your Blessings
- List Your Blessings
- Happy and Grateful Affirmations
Counting Your Blessings
Count your blessings. You are one of a kind. There's no one in the world like you. You are amazing.
~ Richard Simmons, Fitness Guru and Motivational Speaker
Dr. Norman Vincent Peale tells a story about a man who lost everything. Had that man sit down and started listing off the things he did have. He listed things like his health, loving wife, good kids, a brain to think with, etc...
I've been there and may be you have too. I realized that I'm in a recession when my neighbor loses his/her job. It's a depression is when it happened to you. Instead of dwelling on those things you lost, start listing what you do have and be grateful for them. Life is too short!
List Your Blessings
- Faith - I still have a God that loves me even though I forget to tell him/her
- Family - I have a good wife mother to my great son, my mother is still with us, my brothers, and my Organo Gold family
- Friends - I have friends who support me
- Fitness - I've lost 86 pounds. I can still speak, hear and see. I can move around easily. I still have a few hairs on my head.
- Finances - I will be a coffee millionaire. I have a roof over my head. My car gets me to where I need to be.
Happy and Grateful Affirmations
In the movie, The Secret, I heard the statement I am happy and grateful now that... and you fill in the blank. These are affirmations that you can use to take you to your hopes and dreams.
I am happy and grateful now that I have a loving family that supports me.
I am happy and grateful now that I am a Diamond in Organo Gold living the number one lifestyle in the World.
I am happy and grateful now that I have the freedom to help and serve other people everywhere.
Richard Simmons, Count Your Blessings, http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/blessings_3.html#ss843g02sfBBOe5f.99