- What is Abundance
- Dreams and Goals
- 5 Ways to Tune Into Abundance
What is Abundance?
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
Abundance (2014) a large amount of something. That something could be anything from money to possessions, to love, or even happiness.
The movie, The Secret, helped me understand the Law of Attraction and creating abundance.
Dreams or Goals
I want to do is make a difference in the world and let people know I was here. I have a financial goal to reach a level of income of over $1,000,000 a year in Organo Gold as a Diamond, called the number one lifestyle in the world. I want to lose weight as well. I see what that looks like.
What does that look like?
- I see myself getting knighted
- I see myself with the sword and shield
- I have a picture of a million dollar bill so I can see it everyday
- I see myself sitting in the front with the other Diamonds
- I see myself sitting on an airplane without a seatbelt extension
Why do I want to do it?
- To improve my mothers living conditions
- Own my own lighthouse
- Change my address I like Maine and Hawaii
- Freedom to travel all around the world
- Financial freedom and time to finish my dissertation and do more research
- Financial freedom and time to write books and screenplays that entertain and inspire.
What will I gain?
- Accomplishing something greater than myself
- Become Dr. Dan by completing my Ph.D.
- Become an author and screenwriter, who writes books and movies that entertain and inspire
- Saving kids’ lives by supporting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals through Extra Life at http://danhansen.com/extralife
- Helping Native Americans decrease diabetes with a healthier coffee
5 Ways to Tune Into Abundance
- Think Big - Write down your dreams and goals
- See Big - Picture it in your minds eye or theater of the mind
- Speak Big - Say it outloud in affirmations or I'm happy and grateful statements
- Believe Big - Start putting big emotion or feeling behind what you are saying
- Doing Big - Do the activity that will get you where you want to go.
Abundance. (2014). Retrieved, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abundance
Dr. Wayne Dyer quote http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/waynedyer154383.html