- Mission to Save Kids Lives
- What is the Scholarly Way
- 5 Cs of the Scholarly Way
Mission to Save Kids Lives!
I'm on a mission to save kids lives. I need your help to support my son's efforts. Help Save Children's Lives by supporting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals through Extra Life at http://danhansen.com/extralife. Go to http://WantMyCoffee.com and buy a box or two of coffee. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO EXTRA LIFE!
What is the Scholarly Way
Scholarly (2014) is concerned with or related to formal study and/or research while posessing the characteristics of a scholar
Scholar (2014) is a person who has studied a subject for a long time and knows a lot about it.
The scholarly way is not only about having or showing knowledge, learning, or devotion to academic research but also living a way that promotes good health, faith, family, and displaying the 5 Cs of the scholarly way.
5 Cs of the Scholarly Way
- Curiosity - a keen sense of wonder, looking at life without filters, and seeing things in unusual ways
- Confidence - Know that you know. You are the expert and people will look to you as a leader.
- Courage - Have a fighter's mentality. Never give up attitude. Be Persistent.
- Commitment - Commit to the process no matter how long it may take. Keep your promise to yourself and others.
- Connectedness - Connect with mentors, instructors, students, and other scholars. You can do this through social media or reading scholarly articles and journals.
Scholar. (2014). Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary. Retrieved from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scholar
Scholarly. (2014). Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary. Retrieved from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scholarly